Running a business is a full time commitment and often businesses do not have the in-house expertise, resources or time to consider some of the issues and opportunities impacting on their operation.
RCP21 has assisted businesses in areas such as legislation, grant funding, environment, crime reduction, energy efficiency, recruitment and accessing new markets by offering a range of services such as:
- Business Collaboration - We facilitate and support businesses coming together to inter-trade, share assets and facilities, tackle common issues and opportunities (such as crime, energy reduction, transport), and to form consortiums to pitch for contracts.
- Advocacy and Expert Advice - Not every business has cost effective access to clarification of legal, planning, energy and environmental issues, red tape or even know who to contact in their local council. Our strong links with local authorities, public agencies and experts will save individual, or groups of businesses time and money.
- Business Park Management - We have the expertise in managing business and industrial parks and allied services such as CCTV, guarding, mobile patrols, winter gritting and accessing competitive deals on insurance and legal services for BAIP businesses.
- Financial Assistance - We help businesses access packages of financial assistance appropriate to their business needs.
- Bid Writing and Tender Application - We provide a comprehensive bid and tender writing service backed by extensive experience of major funding programmes.
- International Economic Development - We have a well-established network of contacts across Europe and a track record of finding business and public sector partners, and of opening trading opportunities for UK businesses.